Project Title: “Support to the Commercialization of 500 DOST-Generated Technologies and Strengthening the Country’s Intellectual Property and Technology Portfolios”, “Support to the Issuance of Fairness Opinion Report for the Technology Transfer Activities of PCAARRD” and “Valuation of Technologies Generated from PCAARRD-funded Research Project”
(1) Holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism / Communication or any related field.
(2) Good moral character.
(3) Willing to travel and to work on extended working hours at no additional compensation.
(4) Innovative thinker and doer, with a drive to excel in a unique field of specialization.
(5) Knowledgeable in MS office (i.e powerpoint presentation, excel sheet, etc.) and video making/editing.
(1) Basic appreciation of intellectual property rights.
(2) Basic appreciation of relevant laws and policies on technology transfer.
(3) Experience in dealing with experts and other relevant stakeholders.
(4) Good in public speaking.
(5) Knowledgeable in writing press releases, articles and other publications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
(1) Evaluate requests for IP valuation.
(2) Assist in the engagement of experts.
(3) Ensure the timeliness of the activities related to IP valuation of technologies.
(4) Facilitate preparation of a Business Plan.
(5) Prepare publicity materials for the project.
(6) Perform all administrative and technical functions related to IP valuation.
(7) Accommodate walk-in, phone calls, e-mail inquiries from clients and stakeholders.
(8) Perform all tasks to be assigned by higher-ups from time to time.
Qualified and interested applicants may apply personally and submit the following documents to the Personnel Section, TAPI not later than August 06, 2018:
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be included in the interview.
IMPORTANT: Please note that incomplete requirements will not be considered for screening.