Education : Completion of two years studies in college
Experience : None required
Training : None required
Eligibility : Career Service Sub-Professional
• Records Management
• Customer Service Delivery
• Computer Skills
• Attention to Details
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide secretarial assistance to the Division Chief in the discharge of the overall functions of the Division;
2. Receives, records and releases incoming and outgoing correspondence, documents
and other pertinent papers;
3. Prepares correspondence, letters, vouchers and other administrative works;
4. In-charge of the data tracking system of the Division;
5. Receives incoming and outgoing telephone calls for the Division Chief and co-employees.
6. Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualified and interested applicants may apply personally and submit the following documents to the Personnel Section, TAPI not later than August 06, 2018:
IMPORTANT: Please note that incomplete requirements will not be considered for screening.