Project Title: Support to the Promotion and Implementation of the 2018 National Inventor's Week (NIW) Celebration.
1. Completion of two years studies in college;
2. At least 1 year of experience required.
Duties and Reponsibilities:
1. Assists the TAPI team in the overall implementation of National Inventor's Week;
2. Prepares correspondence relevant to the project;
3. Coordinates with project stakeholders relevant to the project activities;
4. Gathers information relevant to the needs of the project and input into database;
5. Receives correspondence email, data, information and organize consolidate them for references;
6. Utilizes office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc. and computers for word processing, spreadsheet creation etc.;
7. Knowledgeable in basic bookkeeping, invoices, checks etc.;
8. Assists in making travel arrangements and booking venues for conferences and events;
9. Performs other related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualified and interested applicants may apply personally and submit the following documents to the Personnel Section, TAPI not later than September 03, 2018:
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be included in the interview
IMPORTANT: Please note that incomplete requirements will not be considered for screening.