Project Title: Enhancing the Promotion of Agriculture, Aquatic and natural Resources (AANR) Technologies Through Complementary Platforms
Education: Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the job
Experience: None required
Training: None required
1. Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the job
2. Exceptional skills in writing and communication
3. Relevant experience in handling promotional activities
1. Must have strong analytical skills;
2. Able to communicate technical information to all client levels;
3. Team-player and has a positive working attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Shall perform technical and administrative support in the overall implementation of the PCAARRD funded project entitled “Enhancing the Promotion of Agriculture, Aquatic and natural Resources (AANR) Technologies Through Complementary Platforms”, particularly in the following aspects:
1. Assists the TAPI Focal Person in the overall implementation of the project;
2. Assists in all administrative matters related to the functions and deliverables of the project;
3. Prepares report and updates on the status of the project;
4. Monitors and trouble shoots minor problems of the TAPI Exhibit;
5. Manages of project documents/records;
6. Performs other related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualified and interested applicants may apply personally and submit the following documents to the Personnel Section, TAPI not later than October 18, 2016:
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be included in the interview.
IMPORTANT: Please note that incomplete requirements will not be considered for screening.