Project Title: Support to the Commercialization of 500 DOST-Generated Technologies and Strengthening the Country's Intellectual Property and Technology Portfolios
Education: Completion of 2 years studies in college
Experience: 1 year of relevant experience
Training: 4 hours of relevant trainings
1. Holder of an Associate or Bachelor's degree in a field relevant to the position.
2. Good moral character
3. Willing to work on extended working hours at no additional compensation
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Receive and record all the incoming documents and outgoing documents.
2. Receive phone calls.
3. Prepare and monitors documents/letters for mailing.
4. Record and makes minutes of meetings with walk-in clients, if needed.
5. Assist in the preparation of Petty Cash funde replenishment of the unit.
6. Perform all tasks to be assigned by higher-ups from time to time.
Qualified and interested applicants may apply personally and submit the following documents to the Personnel Section, TAPI not later than January 24, 2019:
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be included in the interview
IMPORTANT: Please note that incomplete requirements will not be considered for screening.