Education: BS Legal Management, AB Paralegal Studies, Law, Political Science or other allied courses
Experience: 1 year experience in legal work such as preparation of pleadings, legal opinions and memoranda or legal research
Training: 8 hours of training relevant to legal work, such as legal ethics, legal research and writing or legal procedure
Eligibility: Career Service Professional/Second Level Eligibility
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Performs legal research to assist the Head of the Legal Unit in drafting legal opinions;
2. Prepares communications, minutes of meeting, materials and supporting documents needed by the Legal Unit;
3. Assists the Head of Legal Unit on matters or projects of TAPI ripe for judicial actions particularly on legal research, evidence gathering and drafting of pleadings;
4. Takes charge of projects endorsed to the Legal Unit for legal action emanating from TAPI divisions;
5. Provide legal assistance to technical divisions on matters related to enforcement and collection;
6. Draft answers to letters or complaint to TAPI which has legal implications;
7. Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
The following requirements should be submitted to the HR Section of TAPI not later than February 15, 2019:
Note: Applications with incomplete requirements shall not be entertained
IMPORTANT: Please note that incomplete requirements will not be considered for screening.