Education: Bachelor's Degree relevant to the Job
Experience: Three (3) years of relevant experience
Training: 16 hours of training relevant
Eligibility: Career Service Professional/Second Level Eligibility
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assists the Chief of the Invention Development Division in the formulation of plans and programs related to inventions;
2. Assists in the supervision of the operation of the Division including the works of the personnel assigned to implement the programs of assistance related to inventions;
3.Acts on proposals/requests from inventors including programs of other divisions;
4. Assists in the periodic review and evaluation of the Division's programs;
5. Assist in coordinating with research and development Institute and individual researchers/scientiests and inventors;
6. Attends meetings, conferences, seminars and workshops in relation to duties and responsibilities of the position;
7. Performs other related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
The following requirements should be submitted to the HR Section of TAPI not later than February 15, 2019:
Note: Applications with incomplete requirements shall not be entertained
IMPORTANT: Please note that incomplete requirements will not be considered for screening.