DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Prepares plans, programs and activities of the Institute;
2. Undertakes the gathering, compilation, analysis, integration and the preparation of relevant data in support of agency planning/ management process;
3. Compiles agency’s planning/ management information reference system;
4. Illustrates agency’s plans/ programs/ projects with relevant graphical/ statistical presentation;
5. Prepares agency’s monthly/ quarterly/ annual reports, budget related reports, budget proposals, budget presentation, agency performance review and DOST Planning Workshop Presentation materials;
6. Organizes the TAPI Annual Planning Workshop and other related meetings as to the preparation of the workshop/ report preparation/ meeting as to venue, output and follow-up compliance of the decision/ action taken
7. Performs other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualified and interested applicants may apply personally and submit the following documents to the Personnel Section, TAPI not later than October 31, 2019:
IMPORTANT: Please note that incomplete requirements will not be considered for screening.