Jobs @ TAPI
Science Research Specialist II (Project 3)
Invention Development Division
Project 3: Support to the Issuance of Fairness Opinion Report for Technology Transfer Activities of PCAARRD-Funded Projects
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Office Administration, Management or any related fields. Law background is an advantage
- With basic knowledge on Intellectual Property Right (IPR).
- Basic appreciation of relevant laws and policies on technology transfer.
- Experience in dealing with experts and other relevant stakeholders.
- Willing to travel and to work on extended working hours with no additional compensation.
- Assist the Project Leader in all technical and administrative matters that may be required in support to the mandated functions of the Fairness Opinion Board Secretariat.
- Assist the Project Leader in the monitoring and reporting of activities to ensure the timely accomplishment of Project's deliverables.
- Assist the Fairness Opinion Board Secretariat in the updating and maintenance of experts' database through its IP Ware system.
- Facilitate the preparation and submission of the Project's accomplishments and financial reports.
- Prepare publicity or promotional materials of the Project.
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate with other projects of PCAARRD that are being implemented by TAPI.
- Perform administrative works for the Project.
- Perform other functions as instructed by higher ups from time to time.
Qualified and interested applicants may apply personally and submit the following documents to the Personnel Section, TAPI not later than October 14, 2016:
- Application letter addressed to the TAPI Director: Engr. Edgar I. Garcia
- Personal Data Sheet
- Certified copy of Transcript of Records and Diploma
- Certificate of Eligibility/License if available
- Clearance from previous employment if available
- Certification of good moral character
- NBI Clearance
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be interviewed on October 24, 2016:
IMPORTANT: Please note that incomplete requirements will not be considered for screening.