1. Bachelor’s/College Degree preferably in Economics or Marketing
2. Background in market assessment/market research is an advantage
3. Proficiency in MS Office
4. Strong written and oral communication skills
5. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
6. Systematic approach to work
7. Good time management skills and ability to manage several different projects and priorities in parallel.
Duties and Responsibilities
Qualified applicant shall perform technical and administrative functions in support of the overall implementation of TECHNICOM Program, particularly I the following aspect:
1. Review of proposals (commercial viability/preliminary market assessment)
2. Preparation of project documents, technology catalogues, reports, etc.
3. Coordination with concerned stakeholders/proponent agencies
4. Participation in capacity building activities (such as conduct of forum, workshop and trainings)
5. Participation in promotional activities (such as exhibits, maintenance and updating of social media and other multi-media platforms, etc)
6. Facilitate consultative meetings and other proposal generation activities
7. Facilitate business plan preparation for on-going and completed projects
8. Perform field visit/monitoring activities and post-completion monitoring (value for money of projects)
9. Perform other tasks as may be assigned from time to time
Qualified and interested applicants may apply personally and submit the following documents to the Personnel Section, TAPI not later than May 5, 2016:
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be included in the interview.
IMPORTANT: Please note that incomplete requirements will not be considered for screening.