1. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Office Administration, Management or any relevant field.
2. Willing to work on extended working hours with no additional compensation.
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Report directly to a designated administrative officer under the Finance and Administrative Division of TAPI.
2. Perform administrative works for the Project.
3. Perform other functions as instructed from time to time.
Qualified and interested applicants may apply personally and submit the following documents to the Personnel Section, TAPI not later than 15 May 2017:
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be included in the interview
IMPORTANT: Please note that incomplete requirements will not be considered for screening.