1. Bachelor’s/College Degree in Economics or Business Management
2. Preferably with experience in business plan preparation
3. Proficiency in MS Office
4. Strong interpersonal and communication skills
5. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
6. Systematic approach to work
7. Good time management skills and ability to manage several different projects and priorities in parallel.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Prepares various necessary reports/documents/correspondence
2. Take the lead in coordination with firms, clients and stakeholders
3. Coordinate with BAC and TWG for proper procurement of consultancy services
4. Perform field validations as may be necessary
5. Perform other administrative functions particularly in the preparation of financial reports, obligations and disbursement of funds, etc. as may be required.
Qualified and interested applicants may apply personally and submit the following documents to the Personnel Section, TAPI not later than 15 May 2017:
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be included in the interview.
IMPORTANT: Please note that incomplete requirements will not be considered for screening.