Science Research Specialist II (SRS II) as Account Manager for Freedom to Operate (FTO)
(1) Holder of a Bachelor’s degree in any S&T field.
(2) Good moral character.
(3) Willing to travel and to work on extended working hours at no additional compensation.
(4) Innovative thinker and doer, with a drive to excel in a unique field of specialization.
(1) Experience in project management.
(2) Experience in dealing with experts and other relevant stakeholders.
(3) Basic appreciation of intellectual property rights.
Duties and Responsibilities:
(1) Evaluate requests for Freedom to Operate (FTO).
(2) Assist in the engagement of experts.
(3) Ensure the timeliness of the activities related to FTO of technologies.
(4) Ensure timely logs and compliance using IP Ware.
(5) Assist in the updating of the IP Ware.
(6) Prepare publicity materials for the project.
(7) Perform all administrative and technical functions related to FTO.
(8) Accommodate walk-in, phone calls, e-mail inquiries from clients and stakeholders.
(9) Perform all tasks to be assigned by higher-ups from time to time.
IMPORTANT: Please note that incomplete requirements will not be considered for screening.