One (1) Science Research Specialist I (SRS I) as Account Managers for IP Valuation
Status of Appointment: Contractual/Project-Based Staff
(5) Holder of a Bachelor’s degree in any finance or accounting field.
(6) Good moral character.
(7) Willing to travel and to work on extended working hours at no additional compensation.
(8) Innovative thinker and doer, with a drive to excel in a unique field of specialization.
(4) Actual industry experience.
(5) Experience in dealing with experts and other relevant stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
(11) Evaluate requests for IP valuation.
(12) Assist in the engagement of experts.
(13) Ensure the timeliness of the activities related to IP valuation of technologies.
(14) Ensure timely logs and compliance using IP Ware.
(15) Assist in the updating of the IP Ware.
(16) Prepare publicity materials for the project.
(17) Perform all administrative and technical functions related to IP valuation.
(18) Accommodate walk-in, phone calls, e-mail inquiries from clients and stakeholders.
(19) Perform all tasks to be assigned by higher-ups from time to time.
IMPORTANT: Please note that incomplete requirements will not be considered for screening.