One (1) Science Research Specialist I (SRS I) as Account Manager for IP Illustrations
(1) Holder of a Bachelor’s degree in engineering or any field related to the present position.
(2) Good moral character.
(3) Willing to travel and to work on extended working hours at no additional compensation.
(4) At least two (2) years experience in CAD applications
(1) Demonstrable skills in preparing illustrations that are compliant with the IP regulations.
(2) Can illustrate at least two (2) designs in a day.
Duties and Responsibilities:
(1) Prepare illustrations, figures, graphs, and other related outputs in support to IP applications, in particular, patents, UM, and industrial designs.
(2) Prepare graphical simulation of potential patents, UM, and industrial designs.
(3) Ensure timely logs and compliance using IP Ware.
(4) Perform all tasks to be assigned by higher-ups from time to time
IMPORTANT: Please note that incomplete requirements will not be considered for screening.