(1) Holder of an Associate or Bachelor’s degree in a field relevant to the position.
(2) Good moral character.
(3) Willing to work on extended working hours at no additional compensation.
Duties and responsibilities:
(1) Receive and record all the incoming documents and outgoing documents.
(2) Receive phone calls.
(3) Prepare and monitors documents/letters for mailing
(4) Record and makes minutes of meetings with walk-in clients.
(5) Assist in the preparation of Petty Cash fund replenishment of the Unit.
(6) Receive and records the Statement of Account (SOAs).
(7) Check the particulars stated in the SOAs and their attachments; coordinates with the discrepancy observed and lacking attachments, if any.
(8) Make acknowledgement letter to the IP service provider and indicates discrepancy observed and lacking attachments, if any.
(9) Coordinate with the Account Officers as to the IP applications stated in the SOAs received.
(10) Process the payments of the received SOAs; prepare the Disbursement Voucher and Obligation Request, photocopies the attachments.
(11) Check with FAD as to the LDDAP for the processed payments
(12) Make a letter to the IP service provider as to the payments made
(13) Process payments to IPOPHL for IP applications filed by TAPI patent agents.
(14) Maintain a database and file records for the paid SOAs and IP applications.
(15) Ensure timely logs and compliance using IP Ware.
(16) Perform all tasks to be assigned by higher-ups from time to time.
IMPORTANT: Please note that incomplete requirements will not be considered for screening.