1. Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Art, Creative Multimedia or other related field.
2. Must be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, Basic Photography is a plus.
3. Must be creative; can develop new design concept, graphics and layouts, background in advertising company is an advantage.
4. Can easily understand instruction and work with minimum supervision.
1. Responsible for conceptualizing design for TAPI Annual Report and other possible materials.
2. Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for Annual Report illustrations.
3. Determines size arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size.
4. Prepares rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
5. Reviews final layouts and suggests improvements if required.
Qualified and interested applicants may apply personally and submit the following documents to the Personnel Section, TAPI not later than September 29, 2017:
IMPORTANT: Please note that incomplete requirements will not be considered for screening.