• Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the job preferably Multi Media Arts related courses;
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, After Effects) and Autodesk Maya;
• Preferably with related experience in production;
• Willing to travel; and
• Portfolio or sample works will be requested and used for evaluation.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Develop promotional collaterals (photo, video, presentations, flyers and the like) of DOST-generated/ funded technologies ready for commercialization.
2. Conduct video/photo shoot, direct, edit, render and accomplish other related media production tasks.
3. Assist in the implementation of the project such as, but not limited to:
a. Pre-event activities and actual conduct of Technology Transfer Day; and
b. Coordinate meetings for the collaboration of TAPI, DOST Regional Offices and possible partners.
Qualified and interested applicants may apply personally and submit the following documents to the Personnel Section, TAPI not later than October 4, 2017:
IMPORTANT: Please note that incomplete requirements will not be considered for screening.