• Bachelor’s Degree Dev Com, MassCom and Multimedia and Advertising or related fields
• Good moral character.
• Good communication skills (verbal and written)
• Willing to travel and to work on extended working hours at no additional compensation.
• Experience in exhibit design and production
• Knowledgeable in sketch-up software and other graphic design software
• Knowledgeable in AV production process and AV editing software
• Experience in exhibit/museum management/curatorship preferred but not
• Assists the PCAARRD Focal Person in the overall implementation of the project;
• Assist in the briefing and tour of visitors;
• Provides updates/reports to TAPI and PCAARRD for any concern regarding the DPITC S&T Promotion Hub
• Assists in the planning and coordination of events for the project;
• Assist in the DPITC promotion campaign activities;
• Assist the focal person in the promotion and maintenance of the Technology and Product Bazaar of the DPITC
• Assist in the M&E activities of the DPITC S&T Promotion Hub
• Perform all project-related tasks to be assigned by the focal person
Qualified and interested applicants may apply personally and submit the following documents to the Personnel Section, TAPI not later than October 20, 2017:
IMPORTANT: Please note that incomplete requirements will not be considered for screening.