• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or other field relevant to the position.
• Good moral character.
• Good communication skills (verbal and written)
• Willing to travel and to work on extended working hours at no additional compensation.
• Experience in interactive media production
• Experience in programming
• Assists in the design and production interactive media
• Assists in the design and production of virtual reality programming
• Monitors and troubleshoots minor problems of the DPITC S&T Promotion Hub (Exhibit Hub) ; and
• Perform all tasks to be assigned by higher-ups from time to time.
Qualified and interested applicants may apply personally and submit the following documents to the Personnel Section, TAPI not later than October 20, 2017:
IMPORTANT: Please note that incomplete requirements will not be considered for screening.