Jobs @ TAPI
Finance and Administrative Division
- Education: Bachelor's Degree relevant to the job
- Experience: None required
- Training: None required
- Eligibility: Career Service Professional
- Experience in government procurement system would be an advantage
- Organizational and Procurement Planning
- Supplier Management
- Inventory Management and Stock Control
- Attention to Details
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists the Property/Supply Unit in the organizational and procurement planning.
- Assists in the managing of repairs and maintenance of the building and motor vehicles and disposal of unserviceable equipment.
- Plan and prepare current cost estimates/budget implications and long-term forecast on the Institute's requirements for equipment, supplies and materials and utilities.
- Assists the Property Officer in the dispatching of service vehicle.
- Assists the Property Officer in the reconciliation of Property, Plant and Equipment and Office Supplies as regularly scheduled.
- Does other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualified and interested applicants may apply personally and submit the following documents to the Personnel Section, TAPI not later than 05 January 2018:
- Application letter addressed to the TAPI Director: Engr. Edgar I. Garcia
- Updated Personal Data Sheet with 2x2 recent ID picture
- Transcript of Records and Diploma
- Authenticated Certificate of Eligibility/Proof of Board results, if available
- Certificate of training
- Performance Rating for Two Rating Period, if applicable
- NBI Clearance
- Clearance from previous employment if applicable
IMPORTANT: Please note that incomplete requirements will not be considered for screening.