(1) Graduate of any S&T course, preferably in agriculture.
(2) Industry experience an advantage.
(3) Background on IPR an advantage.
(4) Writing skills an advantage (please submit samples of published works).
(5) Willing to travel and/or to work beyond normal working hours.
Duties and Responsibilities:
(1) Assist the Project Leader in the engagement of patent agents and other IP agents in accordance with the deliverables of the Project as well as the mandated function of TAPI.
(2) Assist the Project Leader in the monitoring and reporting of activities to ensure timely accomplishment of Project deliverables.
(3) Assist the Project Leader and/or the Program Manager of TAPI’s IPR Assistance Program.
(4) Facilitate the preparation and submission of the Project’s accomplishments and financial reports.
(5) Prepare publicity or promotional materials of the Project.
(6) Coordinate with relevant stakeholders.
(7) Coordinate with other projects of PCAARRD that are being implemented by TAPI.
(8) Consolidate,maintain, encode data and populate relevant entries of the IP database.
(9) Assist in the conduct of Intellectual Property Audits.
(10) Perform administative works for the Project.
(11) Perform other related duties/tasks as may be assigned by higher-ups from time to time.
Qualified and interested applicants may apply personally and submit the following documents to the Personnel Section, TAPI not later than March 10, 2018:
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be interviewed.
IMPORTANT: Please note that incomplete requirements will not be considered for screening.