Jobs @ TAPI
Technology Information and Promotion Division
6 mos., renewable every 6 mos. for up to 18 mos.
- Completion of two (2) years studies in college
- Good moral character
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Willing to travel and to work on extended working hours
- Experience in project management
- Knowledgeable in MS Office and any database software
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative and logistic support to the project team in coordinating and completing project activities and tasks.
- Provide assistance and support in monitoring the implementation of project activities.
- Provide assistance and support in communicating and disseminating project information to project stakeholders.
- Gathers information relevant to the needs of the project and input into databases.
- Receive correspondence, email, data, information and organize, consolidate them for reference.
- Prepare monitoring sheets for project deliverables, meetings and update them regularly (monthly printed copy).
- Provide assistance and logistical support for online and face-to-afce meetings.
- Organize project meetings and prepare the necessary materials, including reports, presentations, agendas and other meeting collateral.
- Contribute to the overall success of the project team and performs other duties as may be required.
Qualified and interested applicants may apply personally and submit the following documents to the Personnel Section, TAPI not later than April 30, 2018:
- Application letter addressed to the TAPI Director: Engr. Edgar I. Garcia
- Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form No. 212, Revised 2017)
- Certified copy of Transcript of Records and Diploma
- Certificate of Eligibility if available
- NBI Clearance
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be included in the interview.
IMPORTANT: Please note that incomplete requirements will not be considered for screening.