Jobs @ TAPI
Technology Information and Promotion Division
6 mos. renewable every 6 mos. for up to 18 mos.
- Bachelor's Degree in Development Communication / BSBA Marketing
- Good moral character
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Willing to travel and work on extended working hours
- Knowledgeable in marketing communications / social marketing
- Experience in project management, cost estimate and project monitoring
- Knowledgeable in writing press releases / news articles.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists the TAPI Focal Person in the overall implementation of the project;
- Prepares correspondence relevant to the project.
- Prepares write-up / news articles relevant to the project activities.
- Coordinate with project stakeholders relevant to project activities.
- Assists with project logistics including agenda, meeting arrangements and minutes.
- Monitor work activities to ensure compliance with established project policies and procedures.
- Coordinates, invites and facilitates the activities i.e forum, training, participation to summit and exhibitions relevant to the project;
- Prepares reports relevant to the activities project.
- Prepares quarterly accomplishment reports of the project.
- Contribute to the overall success of the project team and performs other duties as may be required.
Qualified and interested applicants may apply personally and submit the following documents to the Personnel Section, TAPI not later than April 30, 2018:
- Application letter addressed to the TAPI Director: Engr. Edgar I. Garcia
- Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form No. 212, Revised 2017
- Certified copy of Transcript of Records and Diploma
- Certificate of Eligibility if available
- NBI Clearance
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will included in the interview
IMPORTANT: Please note that incomplete requirements will not be considered for screening.