(1) Holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering, Information Technology or any related field.
(2) Good moral character.
(3) Willing to travel and to work on extended working hours at no additional compensation.
(1) Experience in managing websites and databases.
(2) Actual industry experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
(1) Ensure 100% recording in the IP Ware database management system of all applications and reports received on FTO, IP valuation, and fairness opinion issuance.
(2) Ensure the integrity of data in the IP Ware database management system, the website and its functionalities.
(3) Provide real-time updates on deliverables and achievements based on IP Ware database management system alert system, and the website.
(4) Accommodate walk-in, phone calls, e-mail inquiries from clients and stakeholders.
(5) Ensure timely logs and compliance using IP Ware.
(6) Periodically update the website.
(7) Coordinate with other Account Managers to ensure relevant and real-time updates in the website.
(8) Write stories and press releases for online publication.
(9) Recruit online editorial board and contributors for the project’s website.
(10) Perform all tasks to be assigned by higher-ups from time to time.
Qualified and interested applicants may apply personally and submit the following documents to the Personnel Section, TAPI not later than May 11, 2018:
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be interviewed
IMPORTANT: Please note that incomplete requirements will not be considered for screening.