Jobs @ TAPI
Science Research Specialist II
Invention Development Division
6 months, renewable every 6 months for 1 year
- Holder of a Bachelor’s degree in any business or financial management or accounting field preferably a CPA.
- Good moral character.
- Willing to travel and to work on extended working hours at no additional compensation.
- Innovative thinker and doer, with a drive to excel in a unique field of specialization.
- Actual industry experience.
- Basic appreciation of intellectual property rights.
- Experience in dealing with experts and other relevant stakeholders.
- Basic working knowledge in preparation of a business plan
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate requests for IP valuation.
- Assist in the engagement of experts.
- Ensure the timeliness of the activities related to IP valuation of technologies.
- Ensure timely logs and compliance using IP Ware.
- Facilitate preparation of a Business Plan.
- Assist in the updating of the IP Ware.
- Prepare publicity materials for the project.
- Perform all administrative and technical functions related to IP valuation.
- Accommodate walk-in, phone calls, e-mail inquiries from clients and stakeholders.
- Perform all tasks to be assigned by higher-ups from time to time.
Qualified and interested applicants may apply personally and submit the following documents to the Personnel Section, TAPI not later than May 20, 2018:
- Application letter addressed to the TAPI Director: Engr. Edgar I. Garcia
- Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form No. 212, Revised 2017)
- Certified copy of Transcript of Records and Diploma
- Certificate of Eligibility/License if available
- NBI Clearance
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be included in the interview.
IMPORTANT: Please note that incomplete requirements will not be considered for screening.