Project Title: Support to the Commercialization of 500 DOST-Generated Technologies
(Phase 2): Strengthening the Intellectual Property and Technology Portfolios of the DOST
1. Holder of an Associate or Bachelor’s degree in a field relevant to the position.
2. Good moral character.
3. Willing to work on extended working hours at no additional compensation.
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Assist in all administrative matters related to the functions and deliverables of the project.
2. Receive and record all the incoming documents and outgoing documents.
3. Receive phone calls.
4. Prepare and monitors documents/letters for mailing
5. Record and makes minutes of meetings with walk-in clients.
6. Perform all tasks to be assigned by higher-ups from time to time.
Qualified and interested applicants may apply personally and submit the following documents to the Personnel Section, TAPI not later than July 13, 2018:
Note:Only shortlisted applicants will be included in the interview.
IMPORTANT: Please note that incomplete requirements will not be considered for screening.