Project Title: Technology Assessment of PCAARRD Funded Research Projects
(1) Holder of a Bachelor’s degree finance, accounting or manage fields are desirable.
(2) Good moral character.
(3) Willing to travel and to work on extended working hours at no additional compensation.
(4) Innovative thinker and doer, with a drive to excel in a unique field of specialization.
(1) Actual industry experience.
(2) Experience in dealing with experts and other relevant stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
(1) Evaluate reports.
(2) Assist in the engagement of experts.
(3) Ensure the timeliness of the activities related to assessment of technologies.
(4) Ensure timely logs and compliance using IP Ware.
(5) Assist in the updating of the IP Ware.
(6) Assist in the publicity materials for the project.
(7) Perform all administrative and technical functions related to technology assessment.
(8) Accommodate walk-in, phone calls, e-mail inquiries from clients and stakeholders.
(9) Perform all tasks to be assigned by higher-ups from time to time.
Qualified and interested applicants may apply personally and submit the following documents to the Personnel Section, TAPI not later than July 16, 2018:
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be included in the interview.
IMPORTANT: Please note that incomplete requirements will not be considered for screening.