The Technology Application and Promotion Institute is inviting qualified applicants including Persons with Disabilities (PWD), members of indigenous communities and those from any sexual orientation and gender identity for:
One (1) Project Development Officer II (PDO II)
Status of Appointment: Contractual/Project-Based Staff
Monthly Salary: P38,463.60
Duration: Nine (9) months
Education: Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job
Experience: One (1) year of relevant experience
Training: Four (4) hours of relevant training
1. Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the job (preferably Communication Arts, Multimedia Arts/Studies, or other related degrees).
2. One (1) year of relevant experience in any of the following: graphic design, lay outing of promotional collaterals, video animation/editing, photo manipulation, photography/videography, social media management.
3. Four (4) hours of relevant training.
4. Capable of crafting creative/inventive graphic or video content from limited information; possesses a high level of aesthetic skill in creating graphic or video outputs.
5. Preferably with advanced skills in Adobe Illustrator or CorelDRAW, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Premier, or Final Cut.
6. Knowledgeable in Microsoft applications Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Shall perform technical functions in support of the overall implementation of the Technology Innovation for Commercialization (TECHNICOM) Program, particularly in the following aspects:
1. Work with the team to create/produce graphic/video content/layouts for TECHNICOM’s social media page, digital campaigns, investor meetings, marketing collaterals, press releases, and publications;
2. Participate in promotional activities of the Program (forum/workshops and various exhibits) and document its proceedings;
3. Manage the TeKnowLohiya FB page, its media content scheduling, and coordinate with the team for responding to inquiries received from FB page;
4. Provide inputs to the TECHNICOM publications, website, and social media platform; and
5. Perform other related duties/tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
1. Application letter addressed to the TAPI Director
2. Updated Personal Data Sheet with recent ID picture
3. Transcript of Records and Diploma
4. Clearance from previous employment, if applicable