The Technology Application and Promotion Institute is inviting qualified applicants including Persons with Disabilities (PWD), members of indigenous communities and those from any sexual orientation and gender identity for:
One (1) Science Research Specialists II (SRS II)
Status of Appointment: Contractual/Project-Based Staff
Monthly Salary: P42,127.20
Duration: Nine (9) months
Education: Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job
Experience: One (1) year of relevant experience
Training: Four (4) hours of relevant training
1. Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the job
2. One (1) year of relevant experience in any of the following: developing and implementing strategies for marketing of technologies and for engaging businesses, sales or closing of product/technology offers, or pitching to/negotiating with businesses.
3. Four (4) hours of relevant training.
4. Strong interpersonal skills, able to work in a team, but can also work independently with minimum supervision.
5. Proficient in oral and written communication.
6. Proficient in Microsoft applications Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, etc.
7. Preferably with skills in multimedia presentations/editing/graphics.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Shall perform technical functions in support of the overall implementation of the Technology Innovation for Commercialization (TECHNICOM) Program, particularly in the following aspects:
1. Lead the investor meetings for TECHNICOM technologies for industry offer in the following aspects:
a. Coordinate with TECHNICOM beneficiaries to identify the technology’s target market/industry;
b. Develop pitch deck and portfolio, and other promotional materials for investor meetings and coordinate with TECHNICOM beneficiaries for approval of content of promotional materials;
c. Research list of companies/organizations for each technology and maintain a database of the identified organizations;
d. Engage with companies/organizations to offer, pitch, explore possibilities for adoption of TECHNICOM technologies;
e. Follow through with companies/organizations or TECHNICOM beneficiaries to gather data on outcomes of investor meetings; and
f. Monitor the overall implementation of investor meetings and provide reports if necessary.
2. Facilitates and participates in management meetings (PAC, EXECOM, etc.).
3. Provides inputs to the TECHNICOM publications, website, and social media platform.
4. Assists in the impact assessment of the Program.
5. Perform other related duties/tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
1. Application letter addressed to the TAPI Director
2. Updated Personal Data Sheet with recent ID picture
3. Transcript of Records and Diploma
4. Clearance from previous employment, if applicable