The Technology Application and Promotion Institute is inviting qualified applicants including Persons with Disabilities (PWD), members of indigenous communities and those from any sexual orientation and gender identity for:
Project Title: “Technology Transfer Day”
One (1) Science Research Specialists II (SRS II)
Status of Appointment: Contractual/Project-Based Staff
Monthly Salary: P42,127.20
Duration: 8 March – 30 June 2021
Education: Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job
Experience: One (1) year of relevant experience
Training: Four (4) hours of relevant training
- Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the job preferably BA Marketing, Communications or Business management. Preferably with experience in project management, event management, and coordination with different government agencies and business organizations.
- Has experience in conducting online activities (specifically zoom webinar), digital marketing strategies and social media.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate promotion for the commercialization of DOST-generated/funded technologies through tri-media and social media;
- Develop marketing strategies to push the commercialization of DOST-generated/funded technologies;
- Assist in the implementation of the project such as, but not limited to:
- Preparation and actual conduct of related online Technology Transfer Day activities;
- Coordinate meetings for TAPI, DOST Regional Offices, DOST-RDIs, and possible technology adoptors for the commercialization of DOST-generated and funded technologies;and
- Assist in the preparation of Technology booklet for the DOST-developed technologies.
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
1. Application letter addressed to the TAPI Director
2. Updated Personal Data Sheet with recent ID picture
3. Transcript of Records and Diploma
4. Clearance from previous employment, if applicable