The Invent School Program (ISP) serves as a platform for the youth to awaken their true ingenuity by stimulating their interest for creativity and inventiveness.
The Invent School Program is a trademarked program of the Technology Application and Promotion Institute that serves as a platform for the youth to awaken their true ingenuity by stimulating their interest for creativity and inventiveness
- To inculcate creative thinking and bring about inventiveness among students to entice them to pursue activities leading to creativeness in solving problems in industrial applications;
- To create students’ awareness on Intellectual Property Rights and Protection;
- To undertake a training for students to awaken their creativity and inventiveness with inclination to prototype development and entrepreneurship;
- To promote and establish new young inventors’ associations/clubs that are expected to intensify inventive activities in the campuses; and
- To encourage students to pursue science-related courses leading to a career that would make them professional inventors and scientists in the future.
Elementary, High School, and College students.
Invent School usually covers topics on Creativity, Creative Thinking, Ideation Tools and Techniques, Invention Development, Prototyping and Awareness, Prior Arts Search, and Basic Patent Drafting.
Invent School offers seminar workshops for elementary, high school, and college students, usually catering 40-50 students. Student-participant shall be accompanied by their adviser/s.
A letter request shall be addressed to the TAPI Director attaching the project proposal and endorsement letter from DOST Regional Offices.
Engr. Richelle C. Malaay
Program Manager, Science Research Specialist II
Telephone Number: (+632) 8 837-2071 to 82, local 2166