The Technology Application and Promotion Institute (TAPI), through its Bids and Awards Committee, will undertake an Alternative Method of Procurement through Small Value Procurement (Sec. 53.9) for the “Procurement of Polo Shirts under SciTech Superhighway Program” The details of the project are as follows:
1. Name of Project: “Procurement of Polo Shirts under SciTech Superhighway Program”
Total Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC): Php P59,900.00 (inclusive of government taxes and other applicable fees/charges)
Please <CLICK HERE> for details and download the PRICE QUOTATION FORM and Omnibus Sworn Statement.
Interested suppliers are required to submit the following valid and current eligibility documentary requirements (Note: Failure to submit the following documents will result to DISQUALIFICATION):
- Mayor’s/Business Permit or Official Receipt for the renewal of Permit;
- PhilGEPS Registration Certificate/Registration No.;
- Duly signed Omnibus Sworn Statement (OSS) or notarized OSS (attached revised OSS format); and
- Duly signed Price Quotation Form (see Annex “A”) Layout (see Annex “B).
Bidders must bid to ALL ITEMS. Award of contract shall be made to the lowest quotation, WHICH COMPLIES WITH THE DESCRIPTION/TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION MENTIONED ABOVE & WITHIN THE ABC PER ITEM as stated above and other terms and conditions stated in the price quotation form.
If the bidder “Passed” the Post-Qualification (PQ) and declared Single Calculated Responsive Bid (SCRB) or Lowest Calculated and responsive Bid (LCRB), the bidder must submit the following documents within three (3) calendar days upon receipt of notification that they passed the PQ before the BAC issue the corresponding Notice of Award (NOA):
1. Duly notarized Omnibus Sworn Statement (OSS); and
2. Special Power of Attorney (SPA) delegating such authority to the person, if a person other than the general manager or sole proprietor submits a bid for or represents the company for the bidding activities
Any interlineations, erasures or overwriting shall be valid only if they are signed or initialed by the bidder or his/her duly authorized representative/s. The Technology Application and Promotion Institute (TAPI) reserves the right to accept or reject any or all quotations and to impose additional terms and conditions as it may deem proper.
Very truly yours,
CAEZAR ANGELITO E. ARCEO (signed)