Project Title: DOST Technology Transfer Day
Education: Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the job
Experience: 1 year of relevant experience
Training: 4 hours of relevant training
1. Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job preferably Mass Communication;
2. Preferably with experience in media production and promotion;
3. Portfolio or sample works will be requested and used for evaluation; and
4. Willing to travel.
1. Analytical skills
2. Marketing communication
3. Critical Thinking
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop scripts, storyboard, write-ups and other content for marketing collaterals.
2. Conduct video/photo shoot, direct edit, render and accomplish other related media production tasks.
Qualified and interested applicants may apply personally and submit the following documents to the Personnel Section, TAPI not later than August 23, 2018:
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be included in the interview.
IMPORTANT: Please note that incomplete requirements will not be considered for screening.