Jobs @ TAPI
Science Research Specialist II (Project 1)
Invention Development Division
Project 1: Technology Assessment of PCAARRD-Funded Research Projects
- Bachelor's degree in agriculture, forestry, fisheries, or agribusiness management.
- Preferably with work experience in:
- Marketing, sales, and/or promotion of agricultural technologies
- Dealing with experts and other relevant stakeholders
- Managing agriculture-related projects
- Willing to travel and to work on extended working hours at no additional compensation.
- Assist the Project Leader in the engagement of experts to perform technology assessment in accordance with the deliverables of the Project as well as the mandated functions of TAPI.
- Assist the Project Leader in the monitoring and reporting of activities to ensure the timely accomplishment of Project's deliverables.
- Assist the Fairness Opinion Board Secretariat in the updating and maintenance of experts' database through its IP Ware system.
- Assist in the technology assessment of PCAARRD-funded projects and technologies relevant to his field of specialization as may be required from time to time.
- Facilitate the preparation and submission of the Project's accomplishments and financial reports.
- Prepare publicity or promotional materials of the Project.
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate with other projects of PCAARRD that are being implemented by TAPI.
- Perform administrative works for the Project.
- Perform other functions as instructed by higher ups from time to time.
Qualified and interested applicants may apply personally and submit the following documents to the Personnel Section, TAPI not later than October 14, 2016:
- Application letter addressed to the TAPI Director: Engr. Edgar I. Garcia
- Personal Data Sheet
- Certified copy of Transcript of Records and Diploma
- Certificate of Eligibility/License if available
- Clearance from previous employment if available
- Certification of good moral character
- NBI Clearance
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be interviewed on October 24, 2016:
IMPORTANT: Please note that incomplete requirements will not be considered for screening.