• Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the job preferably Mass Communication;
• Preferably with experience in media production and promotion;
• Portfolio or sample works will be requested and used for evaluation; and
• Willing to travel.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Develop scripts, storyboard, write-ups and other content for marketing collaterals.
2. Conduct video/photo shoot, direct, edit, render and accomplish other related media production tasks.
3. Assist in the implementation of the project such as, but not limited to:
a. Pre-event activities and actual conduct of Technology Transfer Day; and
b. Coordinate meetings for the collaboration of TAPI and DOST Regional Offices with possible partners.
Qualified and interested applicants may apply personally and submit the following documents to the Personnel Section, TAPI not later than October 4, 2017:
IMPORTANT: Please note that incomplete requirements will not be considered for screening.