Education : Bachelor’s Degree in relevant to the job preferably Information Technology - related course
CSS, Bootstrap, Node JS and NPM
Knowledgable in MySQL – Laravel is a plus
Shall perform technical functions, in support of the overall implementation of the project “One Expert (1E): A One-Stop Portal for Science and Technology Consultancy and Technical Services”, particularly in the following aspects:
1. Assist in the management and implementation of the project entitled “One Expert (1E): A One-Stop Portal for Science and Technology Consultancy and Technical Service TAPI Component”.
2. Coordinate with the development team for the online portal and mobile application components of project.
3. Coordinate with the IT Administrator in maintaining and updating of systems and databases.
4. Assist in the deployment and promotion of the project and training of users, coordinators and administrators.
5. Assist in coordination with project coordinators for activities related to the project.
6. Perform administrative tasks related to the project and other tasks and responsibilities as deemed necessary by the management.
Qualified and interested applicants may apply personally and submit the following documents to the Personnel Section, TAPI not later than 10 February 2018:
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be interviewed
IMPORTANT: Please note that incomplete requirements will not be considered for screening.