Project Title: Support to the Commercialization of 500 DOST-Generated Technologies
(Phase 2): Strengthening the Intellectual Property and Technology Portfolios of the DOST
(1) Holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism / Mass Communication, AB English or any related field.
(2) Good moral character.
(3) Willing to travel and to work on extended working hours at no additional compensation.
(4) Innovative thinker and doer, with a drive to excel in a unique field of specialization.
(5) Knowledgeable in MS office (i.e powerpoint presentation, excel sheet, etc.) and video making/editing.
(1) Experience in project management and administrative support.
(2) Experience in dealing with experts and other relevant stakeholders.
(3) Basic appreciation of intellectual property rights.
(4) Basic appreciation of relevant laws and policies on technology transfer.
(5) Good in public speaking.
(6) Knowledgeable in writing press releases, articles and other publications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
(1) Evaluate requests for Freedom to Operate (FTO).
(2) Assist in the engagement of experts.
(3) Ensure the timeliness of the activities related to FTO of technologies.
(4) Ensure timely logs and compliance using IP Ware.
(5) Assist in the updating of the IP Ware.
(6) Prepare publicity materials for the project like stories and press releases or online publication.
(7) Prepare powerpoint presentation relative to the project.
(8) Perform all administrative and technical functions related to FTO.
(9) Accommodate walk-in, phone calls, e-mail inquiries from clients and stakeholders.
(10) Perform all tasks to be assigned by higher-ups from time to time.
Qualified and interested applicants may apply personally and submit the following documents to the Personnel Section, TAPI not later than June 25, 2018:
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be included in the interview
IMPORTANT: Please note that incomplete requirements will not be considered for screening.