Project Title: Technology Assessment of PCAARRD Funded Research Projects
To be assigned at the Finance and Administrative Division
(1) Holder of an Associate or Bachelor’s degree in a field relevant to the position.
(2) Good moral character.
(3) Willing to work on extended working hours at no additional compensation.
Duties and responsibilities:
(1) Assist in all administrative matters related to the functions and deliverables of the project.
(2) Receive and record all the incoming documents and outgoing documents.
(3) Receive phone calls.
(4) Prepare and monitor documents/letters for mailing.
(5) Record meetings with walk-in clients.
(6) Assist in the preparation of Petty Cash fund replenishment of the Unit.
(7) Ensure timely logs and compliance using IP Ware.
(8) Perform all tasks to be assigned by higher-ups from time to time.
Qualified and interested applicants may apply personally and submit the following documents to the Personnel Section, TAPI not later than July 16, 2018:
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be included in the interview.
IMPORTANT: Please note that incomplete requirements will not be considered for screening.