Project Title: Intellectual Property Rights Assistance for PCAARRD-funded Projects
(1) Completion of two (2) years studies in College or High School Graduate with relevant vocational/trade course
(2) Good moral character.
(3) Willing to travel and to work on extended working hours at no additional compensation.
(4) Innovative thinker and doer, with a drive to excel in a unique field of specialization.
(1) Experience in project management.
(2) Experience in dealing with experts and other relevant stakeholders.
(3) Basic appreciation of intellectual property rights.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Prepare drawings/sketches/diagrams needed for filing of patent,UM, and ID.
2. Prepare conforme letters and other documents relevant to IP filings
3. Coordinate with institutions/researchers regarding submission of conforme letters, invention disclosures and other documents needed for IP application for patent/UM, and industrial design.
4. Transact with IPOPhl regarding the submission and filing of IP related documents
5. Maintain the file records per technology.
6. Ensure timely logs and compliance using IP Ware.
7. Assist in the updating of the IP Ware.
8. Accommodate walk-in, phone calls, email inquiries from clients.
9. Perform all tasks to be assigned by higher-ups from time to time.
Qualified and interested applicants may apply personally and submit the following documents to the Personnel Section, TAPI not later than July 16, 2018:
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be included in the interview.
IMPORTANT: Please note that incomplete requirements will not be considered for screening.