Project Title: PCAARRD-funded project, “Support to the Issuance of Fairness Opinion Report for the Technology Transfer Activities of PCAARRD”
1. Holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism / Communication or any related field.
2. Good moral character.
3. Willing to travel and to work on extended working hours at no additional compensation.
4. Innovative thinker and doer, with a drive to excel in a unique field of specialization.
5. Knowledgeable in MS office (i.e powerpoint presentation, excel sheet, etc.) and video making/editing.
1. Basic appreciation of intellectual property rights.
2. Basic appreciation of relevant laws and policies on technology transfer.
3. Experience in dealing with experts and other relevant stakeholders.
4. Good in public speaking.
5. Knowledgeable in writing press releases, articles and other publications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Evaluate requests for fairness opinion.
2. Assist in the constitution of the FOB.
3. Oversee all transactions of the FOB in evaluating requests fairness opinion and in preparing its Fairness Opinion Report.
4. Ensure the timeliness of the activities related to fairness opinion issuance.
5. Ensure timely logs and compliance using IP Ware.
6. Assist in the updating of the IP Ware.
7. Prepare publicity materials for the project like stories and press releases or online publication.
8. Prepare powerpoint presentation relative to the project.
9. Perform all administrative and technical functions related to FOB evaluation and fairness opinion issuance.
10. Accommodate walk-in, phone calls, e-mail inquiries from clients and stakeholders.
11. Perform all tasks to be assigned by higher-ups from time to time.
Qualified and interested applicants may apply personally and submit the following documents to the Personnel Section, TAPI not later than July 19, 2018:
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be included in the interview.
IMPORTANT: Please note that incomplete requirements will not be considered for screening.